Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Effect From Secret

as we know, all of us have their secret..

either soft secret or hard secret...

sometimes, soft secret become hard secret and instead...

but, secret make us stress and tension...

sometimes we must share the secret with our friend...

that u believe on them....

in my opinion, either sort of hard secret, it made me stress and tension..

until I like to sleep...but when i wake up, i feel not well because the secret become problem. sometimes...

that's why i always share my secret with my friend...

am i right?

2 comments:

  1. if u feel unhappy...juz share ur feling...
    it can help u reduces ur tenson...insyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..thank's for your co-operation...

    i will appreciate it...

    thank you very3x much my friend...

    ReplyDelete